Music By Jason
September 21, 2017, 06:59:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Automatic registration has been disabled due to the prevalence of clever spambots. To register please email your preferred username to: david at melda dot com dot au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: StarCraft 2 (music of course)  (Read 21593 times)
Sylvos

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2011, 08:23:54 AM »

Haven't checked Amazon recently but I seem to remember that, at the time of release, most people were disappointed by Blizzard's decision to split the single player campaign into three separate games; and the lack of LAN support. I guess nobody was expecting Blizzard to act like this. A friend told me at the time that, at this rate, he won't be surprised if we see something similar for Diablo 3. One act per game? Let's hope not.

Personally I'd skip any gameplay criticism though. Those Blizzard guys have done really well there. Can't wait to get my hands on Heart of the Swarm.
Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 07:47:12 AM »

While I'll probably sound like a Blizzard apologist, I'm actually happy they've split each race up into a different game/expansion (for StarCraft II, that is, not for any attempts to do this with Diablo III) because it means apart from getting extra amounts of detail in each race's story (three times the amount, I'd guess Tongue) it also means I definitely have a game I'll be looking forward to every two years (at the moment the only other games I'm really anticipating are entries in the Civilisation and Elder Scrolls series, although I'm probably extremely unusual in that regard).

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: