Music By Jason
November 19, 2017, 06:15:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Automatic registration has been disabled due to the prevalence of clever spambots. To register please email your preferred username to: david at melda dot com dot au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I've returned to Blizzard!  (Read 36760 times)
Jason
Game and Film Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2012, 12:39:01 AM »

Hi guys, long time no talk Smiley I just wanted to let you know that I've just returned to Blizzard, and I'm thrilled about it! Thanks for all your support Smiley
Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 09:00:29 PM »

Are you working on anything you can tell us about? Or is everything at the moment secret-secret? Smiley

Sylvos

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 06:50:49 AM »

Fantastic news! Now, how about a complete rewrite of the Protoss music in StarCraft II for the next expansion? :-P
Vinnie Johnson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 11:09:14 AM »

Hello jason, nice to meet you on your forum again.

I played also on starcraft 2, and diablo recently 3. I think that the music is pretty good.

andromeda

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 02:16:34 AM »

Great news!!! Big fan of yours, protoss music in starcraft 2 really pale in comparison to starcraft 1, the WOW totally lacked memorable, spirited melody without you!
Sylvos

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 09:40:46 AM »

By now I think it is apparent that Jason is solely working on Blizzard's secret new project, commonly referred to as "Titan". Otherwise we would have seen a cue or two by him on the new WoW expansion set.

I wonder if we ever get to hear any more of Jason's compositions for Wildstar (assuming this was the title he was involved with during his years at Carbine Studio).
Vinnie Johnson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2012, 11:53:43 AM »

By now I think it is apparent that Jason is solely working on Blizzard's secret new project, commonly referred to as "Titan". Otherwise we would have seen a cue or two by him on the new WoW expansion set.

I have played a lot of blizzard's games : warcraft II, III ; Diablo II and III, Starcraft and Sartcraft II.

This game is not a secret project, it's just a new game.

Myself i think that the best game of blizzard is Warcraft: Orcs and Humans, and after Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness. I think that drawing, music, history were finest, more elaborated. The old team was more serious.

However Global Staffing Team of Blizzard Entertainment has clearly not the same point of view. I have heard a lot of interviews.

But i hope for Blizzard that my opinion is a mistake.

Michael B.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2015, 01:45:26 PM »

Congratulations, Jason! I take it you worked on Hearthstone? Anything else you're up to now?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: