Music By Jason
October 23, 2018, 03:24:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Automatic registration has been disabled due to the prevalence of clever spambots. To register please email your preferred username to: david at melda dot com dot au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WoW Legends - intro  (Read 4515 times)
Cease

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2005, 10:42:46 AM »

Hi,
I'm new to the forums here, and sorry if something to this effect has already been posted, it's likely I just overlooked it...

Anyway, I'm arranging The WoW Legends tune for a guitar ensemble that I am involved in, and I have figured out most of the piece, which I think is simply awesome.

Jason (or anyone who has figured it out), could you point me toward the right notes for the Very beginning - at 0:05 into the song, right where it starts?

For some reason this part has proved to be the most difficult for me to figure out accurately.

Once I finish the arrangement I'm planning to play it with my guitar ensemble, and also try my hand at recording all the parts, to try and bring a heavy-metal crunch behind some of the notes.

If it sounds alright I'll post a link here for you guys Cheesy

Thanks a ton for all the awesome music;

-Cease
Cease

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 11:04:09 AM »

Well, nevermind that post Wink
I got home from work and turned up my volume loud enogh and it was clear as day - sorry for the bother Wink

If you guys wouldn't mind though, when I get this whole bit together I'll post it here to see what you guys think.

Thanks again,

-Cease
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: