Music By Jason
October 20, 2018, 11:29:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Automatic registration has been disabled due to the prevalence of clever spambots. To register please email your preferred username to: david at melda dot com dot au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sheet Music ?  (Read 8031 times)
Arkthus

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2005, 09:58:00 AM »

I would like to play Legends of Azeroth or A Call to Arms, or the Shaping of the World

well.. I'd like to play World of Warcraft music at the piano (not sure if this sentence is grammatically correct), and I was wondering... do sheet music exist ?

It would be really great !
Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2005, 12:47:09 PM »

There are no Warcraft compendiums at the moment. Anyone want to transcribe some?

Cool
Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2005, 07:01:10 AM »

I did a basic transcription of the Blood Elf in-game music for The Frozen Throne -- Dark Covenant (HumanX1.mp3) by Glenn Stafford.

It's only the first few minutes, and it is only a basic sketch . . . this was back in January or February, when I needed some direction as to what, hah, direction to take the high elven music I was going to be writing.

But I am surprised that there are no MIDI transcriptions available . . . if you check out almost any film, there's some crazy person somewhere who's made a MIDI version . . . and not all of them are poor.

Avaronald
Mod Composer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2005, 12:58:45 PM »

Quote from: "Arkthus"
I would like to play Legends of Azeroth or A Call to Arms, or the Shaping of the World

well.. I'd like to play World of Warcraft music at the piano (not sure if this sentence is grammatically correct), and I was wondering... do sheet music exist ?

It would be really great !

It really would be cool to have scores of those excellent pieces!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: