Music By Jason
February 24, 2018, 01:48:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Automatic registration has been disabled due to the prevalence of clever spambots. To register please email your preferred username to: david at melda dot com dot au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sampler and library  (Read 3834 times)
Avaronald
Mod Composer

View Profile WWW
« on: October 24, 2005, 07:13:07 AM »

I've been considering purchacing a sampler program and a virtual instrument library for some time (a couple of years or so), but finally I'm ready to take action.

Before I make anything I might regret afterwards, I thought I'd ask for help from people who have more experience than me:
what sampler and virtual instrument library would you recommend? for a beginner like me. I've never used any of those (except I've seen and once tried Cubase, but... :wink: ) so it would be nice if they would be easy to use.

I've previously used only KontaktPlayer that comes with Sibelius, but I've always thought that I cannot do it what I want and that the sounds aren't very realistic (they might fool a non-musical person, but no music enthusiast  Cheesy ).

Thanks for help beforehand!  Smiley

MostlyDifferent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2005, 07:29:55 PM »

If you're on a Mac, I'd look into Logic.  It's quite a nice sequencer and has a great sampler (EXS24?) built in, plus tons of other great features.

GigaStudio is also quite nice, and it plays well with most sequencers.

As for additional sample libraries for either, I'm not the one to ask.

url=http://www.mostlydifferent.com]www.mostlydifferent.com[/url]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: