Music By Jason
October 23, 2017, 09:44:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Automatic registration has been disabled due to the prevalence of clever spambots. To register please email your preferred username to: david at melda dot com dot au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heart of Storms *Funkmaister*  (Read 42860 times)
Funkmaister
Mod Composer

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2005, 02:41:36 AM »

Sure... Cheesy
Steven
Mod Composer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2005, 03:54:17 PM »

Hey. I was wondering if I could apply for writing some of the music for this. I'm currently only working on one other project, and I'm still in high school, so I have a fair bit of time on my hands generally.  Smiley  This project sounds good, well organised, and thought out, with a full plot. (correct me if I'm wrong  :lol: ) There's a also the bonus that it's the first I've looked at one this site XD and as there is a request for dark, epic type stuff, that's good for me, as that's a style I'm interested in and do a lot of. Jason is a great source of my insperation as well, so hopefully you can expect the warcraft feel to make it's way through in my work. Cheers.  :wink:

www.freewebs.com/filezupload
(see www.freewebs.com/filezupload3 for my latest work, for the Moonlight Path project)
Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2005, 11:37:48 PM »

Hmm, well . . . most projects that already have a composer for them are usually fairly well taken care of, and probably won't be looking for any more personnel.

Obviously we'll have to wait for the project leader to see what they say, but if I were the composer on this project already I would possibly feel a bit like my toes were being trod on.

But . . . if you look around the Mod Projects forum, you'll see around four or five prospective projects looking for music.

I have not approved them yet because I have been very busy lately. However, I will get around to investigating them soon, so you might want to check out some of the projects that have more need of someone working on the music for.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

Steven
Mod Composer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2005, 11:04:58 AM »

Sorry, no offence meant to the current musician.  :wink:  But I was drawn to post from the fact that my faviourite style was specifically mentioned, as was this:
"Just to let the rest of you know Funk's help is greatly appreciated, but more is better! We've got a fair bit of music we need composed and i wouldn't be surprised in Funk either runs out of time or whatever."
So that's just why, again no offence intended whatsoever. =)
I'm just really interested in these kinds of projects and this one caught my eye. I will however go to the liberty of searching through the other projects as well, in case there are any that currently have no composers.

www.freewebs.com/filezupload
(see www.freewebs.com/filezupload3 for my latest work, for the Moonlight Path project)
Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2005, 11:39:20 AM »

Oops -- I completely forgot about that part you just quoted.

Straight up I can see Throne of Armageddon, WarCraft II - Second Generation, Troll Wars and Ansira - Light or Shadow all looking for composers.

I haven't approved these projects yet because I have not had the chance to review them yet. I hope to do so soon, but I have been very busy of late.

Pheonix-IV
Approved Mod Maker

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2005, 04:22:01 AM »

Woo, ok, sorry for the absense, i've had exams lately. Anyways i'm always happy to get more musicians, Funk is great with his adventerous, epic stuff but we really need some more "rock" type themes. Theres a few custom maps i have planned that need some fast paced, actiony style music and of course, more background music for the SE is always appriciated. If your still interested, send me a PM and i'll discuss anything thats in need right now.

Might be able to start on the Orc tracks too, since their due to be made soon.

img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v152/Pheonix-IV/WormSig.jpg[/img]
Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2005, 03:42:02 PM »

Hey Phoenix, any chance of getting the music written so far hosted on the Samods FTP and linked here in the forum?

I'd love to listen to it.

Pheonix-IV
Approved Mod Maker

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2005, 12:35:07 AM »

I'd love too, but i need the SAMods Tech Priests to fix up the FTP server before i can do anything.

Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2005, 03:10:14 AM »

I'll see what I can do.

Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2005, 01:03:49 PM »

Hey Phoenix, as far as I'm aware the FTP is back up and running.

Any chance of getting some of those music tracks uploaded now? =)

Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2006, 11:02:34 AM »

Hey Phoenix, see above.

Funkmaister
Mod Composer

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2006, 05:37:39 PM »

I'm not sure if he checks these forums any more, we use the HoS forums.

I'll send him a message on there.  Smiley

I've done over 30 minutes of music for the Heart of Storms project now, and I'd love to get it up on there.  Cool
Pheonix-IV
Approved Mod Maker

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2006, 05:59:58 PM »

Yeah, i usually only wander onto these forums once a week or so.

I'll get the rest of Funks music uploaded to the music folder asap.

Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2006, 10:24:50 PM »

Excellent!

Let me know when you do so, I want to listen.

Pheonix-IV
Approved Mod Maker

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2006, 08:21:06 PM »

Just in case you didn't find out, i uploaded funks stuff. I have to say, he's done some great work for HoS, it'll sound much better now Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: