Music By Jason
October 22, 2018, 09:14:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Automatic registration has been disabled due to the prevalence of clever spambots. To register please email your preferred username to: david at melda dot com dot au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Wheel of Time  (Read 8000 times)
moonbison

View Profile
« on: December 15, 2005, 10:33:17 PM »

WoT - TW is an adaptation of the strategy game: "Rome - Totalwar", changing the subject of the game to the setting of the world of "The Wheel of Time", a fantasy series written by Robert Jordan.

The music ideas for this mod are ambitious and allow for almost any style of music wether it be action based or ambient, although we're steering away from pop/rock/electro ect. We would welcome anyone regardless of wether they are a fan of the books or not. Even if you just have a couple of half-finished pieces knocking around or some music you don't know what to do with, please contact me at shasboz@hotmail.com.
This is a volunteer project so we won't be able to pay, but what we will do is include a loading screen with all the composers' names and contact details, as well as making it clear that all the material is copyright. Also we will have text naming the track and composer at the start of each piece.

Finally, this mod is guaranteed to be published, with a release date some time late next year, and a demo coming out in the next few weeks.

Interested? Please contact me at shasboz@hotmail.com. or visit our forum at http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=99
Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 06:08:11 PM »

Hello moonbison.

I would like to point out that the Music for Mods programme we have running here is entirely non-commercial, and no composer will expect payment for working on your project. As long as they are credited as writing the music, then that is all that any composers will be looking for.

Of course, if you happen to throw a few signed cheques around, I'm sure no one will complain, but this venture is primarily a voluntary one.

I have sent you a PM with a few questions regarding approval of your project, so answer it when you can, and we'll see if we can get you official approval in addition to just a place to advertise your project.

Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2006, 11:35:47 AM »

Is this project still among the living?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: