Music By Jason
December 14, 2018, 04:33:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Automatic registration has been disabled due to the prevalence of clever spambots. To register please email your preferred username to: david at melda dot com dot au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you worked with Matt Uelmen, Jason?  (Read 6452 times)
Stig Inge

View Profile WWW
« on: February 10, 2006, 11:22:19 AM »

Hello everyone!

This is my first post on these forums and I must say I was surprised when I found this place, to read about Jason Hayes and the music he makes.

First of all, a big thanks to Jason for his contributions to some of the best computer games ever made, in all aspects really. Blizzard doesnt like to do stuff halfway, and it shows:)

To my question; Matt Uelmen is one composer I like as much as Jason. Some of his music for the Diablo games give me the "same" satisfaction, though perhaps his music is less "glorious" and more dark.

Have you ever worked together with Matt, Jason? If so, on what pieces? Also, does anyone know who made what in the diablo games? I cant find detailed info on that.

Thanks alot!

Stig
AlphonseCapone

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 02:55:51 PM »

As I also have noticed, Matt Uelmen have made most of the music that appear in the dungeon Ahn'Quiraj in World of WarCraft...
In case it has any interest...

url=http://www.last.fm/user/AlphonseCapone/?chartstyle=WoWBurningCrusade] [/url]
AlphonseCapone

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 05:19:56 AM »

Ooh... and he also have done most of the music to the upcomming dungeon Naxxramas, and I must say it is really fitting music!

Edit: Hope this does not count as a double post... look at the dates Smiley

url=http://www.last.fm/user/AlphonseCapone/?chartstyle=WoWBurningCrusade] [/url]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: