Music By Jason
September 23, 2017, 01:42:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Automatic registration has been disabled due to the prevalence of clever spambots. To register please email your preferred username to: david at melda dot com dot au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Are You Up To, Jason?  (Read 8664 times)
Sylvos

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2006, 06:06:51 PM »

I haven't looked into the forums carefully but it appears that there is been nothing new from Jason in some time. I thought at least that short story contest album should be available by now. But... well, apparently it's not

So, the obvious question is... What's new Jason? Is there really no heads up for us? I suppose everything is being kept under wraps. Do you have anything to do with say, Diablo III, WoW: Burning Crusade? Any new TV Commercials? Are you planning to join Flagship Studios? Anything?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 04:04:30 AM by Sylvos » Logged
Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2006, 09:28:42 PM »

Jason's been somewhat busy lately -- he recently (within the past few months) took up an audio position at a game company which is taking up a fair chunk of his time, which has caused some things like his album to be delayed.

It will be done, it's just a matter of when.

There may be other news happening with him lately, but I haven't been in contact with him for a few weeks. I'll remedy that for you.

Jason
Game and Film Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2006, 09:55:00 PM »

First of all, let me apologize for not posting very much lately. I've been busy with my latest project, but I regularly read the forums and I enjoy the discussions that take place here. By the way, I'm not meaning to ignore the questions that get posted - I just need to make a little time to address a few of them each week. This is something I really will try to start doing.

Next, let me tell you a little bit about what I've been up to! I've taken on a position as audio director for NCsoft's brand new game development studio in Southern California. There is an excellent team that I'm working with, and we've started building a huge title that I think you'll be really excited about.

I wish I could say more. But as of now, there's been no formal announcement about our team or our game, so there aren't any specific details I can disclose just yet. Hopefully soon Smiley
Sylvos

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2006, 05:59:12 AM »

Sounds great. Looking forward for furthur news and announcments for this 'huge' title that you're working on. Good luck man.
Vincent

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2006, 11:23:00 AM »

Sounds great Jason. Smiley Hope to hear something from your big project soon.
Vinnie Johnson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2006, 03:50:19 PM »

Quote from: "Jason"
First of all, let me apologize for not posting very much lately. I've been busy with my latest project, but I regularly read the forums and I enjoy the discussions that take place here. By the way, I'm not meaning to ignore the questions that get posted - I just need to make a little time to address a few of them each week. This is something I really will try to start doing.

yes,

myself i have deleted few posts because i did not have answers.

sorry, but i am french and my english is bad.

well, i am composer myself and 25 years.

later  :wink:

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: