Music By Jason
December 08, 2019, 12:42:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Automatic registration has been disabled due to the prevalence of clever spambots. To register please email your preferred username to: david at melda dot com dot au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My first real composition  (Read 54410 times)
jerico

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2006, 09:26:04 PM »

You’re welcome.  You sound really good man, good luck wherever you take your music.
Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2006, 01:54:32 AM »

It wants me to sign up to your site, which will put a lot of potential listeners (myself included) off.

Steven
Mod Composer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2006, 05:23:23 AM »

Oh my...now that IS a coincidence. Miserere mei. Severance: Blade of Darkness. It just so happens that I wrote a piece very similar to it after having listened to the miserere *several* times. I discovered the piece in the Severance music folder many months ago, but it was only until a few days ago that I decided to write a piece on it. And I only did that, Tom, because of your idea of recording in voices! Crazy stuff indeed! =D
I haven't hear your inferno battle yet. Let's see... Smiley

www.freewebs.com/filezupload
(see www.freewebs.com/filezupload3 for my latest work, for the Moonlight Path project)
LasciateOgneSperanza
Mod Composer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2006, 11:10:40 AM »

Quote from: "Melda"
It wants me to sign up to your site, which will put a lot of potential listeners (myself included) off.

D'oh - had no idea, sorry... I thought it was simply a direct-link download.  Sad
Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2006, 11:12:33 AM »

So did I, but it seems the site has other plans.

*shakes his fist at it*

jerico

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2006, 01:39:03 PM »

Yeah, you have to sign up with them.  I should have mentioned that, I apologize that I forgot.  They haven't given me any problems though, if it means anything to anybody, and they have a pretty massive community.  Even my page gets hits  :roll:
Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2006, 02:13:10 PM »

I understand that, but having to sign up to a site that you're not interested in, just to listen to few tracks that you are interested in will really put some people off.

For example, I am very interested in the music people in this community are creating (especially those working on mods), but if I have to sign up to a site to listen to their music, I'd rather miss out on said music.

And that's from someone who is interested in the music to begin with, so if you have random traffic coming through here, they're probably not going to check it out unless they already have an account there.

Steven
Mod Composer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2006, 04:13:11 PM »

Well without signing up you can listen directly to the piece via the "hi-fi" option. I think you only have to sign up to downlad...?

www.freewebs.com/filezupload
(see www.freewebs.com/filezupload3 for my latest work, for the Moonlight Path project)
LasciateOgneSperanza
Mod Composer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2006, 10:53:15 AM »

Sorry Melda - in a couple days I'll have them on another site.
Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2006, 10:55:43 AM »

Quote from: "LasciateOgneSperanza"

You don't have to, I was just pointing out that a number of visitors won't check out the music if they have to sign up to a site to download it.

And I didn't realise that you can listen to it by streaming . . . but I'd rather download it, so let us know if/when you get the files uploaded elsewhere.

Goliath

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2006, 04:53:43 PM »

Hey I wanted to listen to your song again but I got an error page??

It's not on your sound click page either...Are you still in the process of transferring?  I really would like to hear it again.  Smiley

rink up me 'earties yo-ho!
Justinburn

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2006, 12:56:19 PM »

Theres a great site for posting songs, unfortunately I think you must have an account to listen to them, but on a positive note, the site is absolutely free to join and quite easy to set up. The website is www.grabthemic.tv; right now it is fairly new and the purpose of the site is to attract musicians and  artisits to post their works. To get a alittle publicity or just share their music with people who are interested in listening to it. Check it out if your looking to post you songs.
LasciateOgneSperanza
Mod Composer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2006, 10:30:17 AM »

Yeah, sorry Goliath - I'm in the process of finally aquiring my own site.  It'll be hosted again sometime in the future.
Goliath

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2006, 12:31:45 PM »

Yeah, sorry Goliath - I'm in the process of finally aquiring my own site.  It'll be hosted again sometime in the future.

No problem  Smiley

rink up me 'earties yo-ho!
LasciateOgneSperanza
Mod Composer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2006, 07:34:16 PM »

At long last, I've found a site that allows me a few more meg of space to upload MP3s... so here's a few more of my pieces!

The cinematic score for the intro of the game "Guardians of Kelthas," which some of you have heard already.

A battle high in icy North Mountains, composed for Kelthas as well.

A collection of themes for a film I'm scoring.

EDIT - I took the 4th one down for space considerations - sorry!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: