Music By Jason
January 21, 2018, 04:56:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Automatic registration has been disabled due to the prevalence of clever spambots. To register please email your preferred username to: david at melda dot com dot au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Warcraft:TFT Cinematic Music  (Read 19047 times)
LordGaladrim

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2006, 02:48:07 PM »

Hi all! This si my first post so here goes nothing:
I have been wondering ever since i have seen the Warcraft TFT Cinematics about the music and would vey much like to know the titles and/or authors.I especially want the music that plays in the background as Arthas sits on the frozen throne and the camera zooms out.
Pls help me out on this i am going crazy not knowing or having that music.
Thnx!
Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 04:20:51 PM »

Unfortunately, for some unknown reason (truly, I can think of no good reason for this), Blizzard decided not to include Jason's cinematic music from The Frozen Throne on the soundtrack for The Frozen Throne collector's edition . . .

I have no idea why they would chose to do this, since being an expansion pack, the soundtrack CD has only four tracks, so it was hardly due to size constraints . . .

So yeah, only Blizzard and Jason would have copies of the music without sound effects for those cinematics, and the latter answers to the former as far as copyright is concerned.

Steven
Mod Composer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 04:28:20 PM »

It's so annoying isn't it! =) I really wish they would release that thing...

www.freewebs.com/filezupload
(see www.freewebs.com/filezupload3 for my latest work, for the Moonlight Path project)
Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 05:07:18 PM »

Incredibly annoying, aye . . .

And it's not music that you can just extract from the game editor, unlike all of the in-game music and in-game cinematics music. =(

*sigh*

Steven
Mod Composer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 05:40:39 PM »

Well, I'm doubting that there's any more news about this, but is there? I was rewatching the new cinematics at one point today and the music is just *so* good! Does anyone know if there's any chance those pieces will be released? And if not, any way Blizzard can be persuaded to release them? ^^
It would be awful to never be able to get them...

www.freewebs.com/filezupload
(see www.freewebs.com/filezupload3 for my latest work, for the Moonlight Path project)
AlphonseCapone

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2006, 01:24:48 PM »

I dont know if the song labeled "Jason Hayes -  Cinematics suite" that I happened to come across... somewhere... >_>... is TFT or just WarCraft III music, but I am pretty sure I have heard most of it in TFT cinematics as well.

Edit: Nah... just WCIII music Tongue

url=http://www.last.fm/user/AlphonseCapone/?chartstyle=WoWBurningCrusade] [/url]
Sylvos

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 09:08:35 AM »

Maybe it worths reading Jason's words about this incident:

http://musicbyjason.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31
Sylvos

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 03:54:08 PM »

Maybe it worths reading Jason's words about this incident:

http://musicbyjason.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31

and that page is... gone. Why is it gone?
Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2009, 04:41:56 AM »

Hey, I looked into this for you and figured out why . . .

The thread still exists, but the new forum (from about two years ago) uses different linking syntaxes.

So http://musicbyjason.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31 is now http://www.musicbyjason.com/forum/index.php?topic=31

Here is the link you posted. Smiley

Sylvos

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2009, 09:54:47 AM »

Ah... good, old days.
sandybrosto

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2010, 04:32:09 AM »

While different in terms of storyline and precise gameplay, all of the different races campaigns are structured similarly. Each begins with a level involving simple mechanics to introduce the player to the race and the basic elements of their hero and units. After one or two such levels the player's first "building mission" occurs, requiring them to build and maintain a base while competing with one or more enemy forces. The only campaign that breaks this pattern is the Night Elf campaign, whose first mission involves building a limited base. The last level of each race's campaign is an "epic battle" which means that the player has to strike down a large number of enemy foes and finally destroy their main base. For that, the player has to use the knowledge he acquired during the latest quests and also has to invent some war-strategies.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: