Music By Jason
September 24, 2017, 09:53:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Automatic registration has been disabled due to the prevalence of clever spambots. To register please email your preferred username to: david at melda dot com dot au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jason, whats your policy on people using your work?  (Read 5514 times)
Zezeta

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2006, 08:12:13 PM »

I really love your work, and I was wondering what's your policy on people using your work?

See my friends and I make movies just for fun and I think some of your music fits some of the scenes in the movies we make.

If you don't want us using the music that's fine but I was just wondering because I really like the way they have a movie-like feel.
Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 12:32:18 AM »

Hey, sorry I didn't reply sooner.

While Jason might be happy to let you use his music, there are certain legal restraints restricting this.

Namely that all music he wrote while under the employ of Blizzard Entertainment remains entirely their property.

So while it would seem logical to ask the composer for permission, you would need to actually ask Blizzard for permission.

And I think the chances of them saying 'yes' are fairly low, but you never know if you don't try. Smiley

Best of luck! I hope that answered your question.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: