Music By Jason
June 24, 2019, 03:59:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Automatic registration has been disabled due to the prevalence of clever spambots. To register please email your preferred username to: david at melda dot com dot au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Music sheets  (Read 6851 times)
King Klear
Approved Mod Maker

View Profile WWW
« on: May 22, 2006, 04:17:44 AM »

A friend of mine has recently got an accordion, and he's learning some tunes to play when we are in a pub or somewher...

King Klear
Approved Mod Maker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 04:22:00 AM »

Damn... sorry. I accidently submitted the message unfinished... let me continue here...

A friend of mine has recently got an accordion, and he's learning some tunes to play when we are in a pub or somewher... ...e. It sounds great when he plays at school in the hallway too.

Anway, among other songs, he's learning to play some from the soundtrack of Le Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain, but he says it would be much easier if he could get music sheets for it.

So, I thought this might be a good place to ask - do you know of any sites where you can download this, or in fact nay other music, suitable for playing on an accordion?

Thanks...

Steven
Mod Composer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 05:39:15 AM »

Well, I went digging around briefly, and found that it's apparently quite difficult to find for specifically accordion. I did find this site: http://www.mfiles.co.uk/reviews/amelie.htm
Which links to a site or two that have the sheet music for buying. Unfortunately, it seems to be piano arranged. But it still might be useful.
Sorry I couldn'd find anything better ;'(

www.freewebs.com/filezupload
(see www.freewebs.com/filezupload3 for my latest work, for the Moonlight Path project)
King Klear
Approved Mod Maker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 05:48:28 AM »

I'll have a look. Thanks!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: