Music By Jason
August 14, 2018, 12:41:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Automatic registration has been disabled due to the prevalence of clever spambots. To register please email your preferred username to: david at melda dot com dot au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Orcish Castery  (Read 11117 times)
Hemlock
Approved Mod Maker

View Profile WWW
« on: July 10, 2006, 07:24:15 PM »

Well after a long period about a year and a half, I am almost done with my renewed cinematic called Orcish Castery for the warcraft3 game(didn't work one year and a half though  =P).

The only problem is that it still has the old music of warcraft3, which I want to replace with some more neater and fitting music, no my question is if people could do this for me, the expected new lenght will be around 20 minutes of play time.

The current version is still under construction so keep in mind that some parts look rather dull, however music is mianly the old ones, so you can see what I am looking for.
You can download ithere

(keep in mind you need warcraft3 with possibly the lastest patch to play it)[/url]

Warcraft 3 and Starcraft 2 modder
Latest Cinematical work
Hemlock
Approved Mod Maker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 04:46:54 PM »

I am still kind of desperatly looking for some composer to write me a few songs for this cinematic.

respons is appreciated

Latest Cinematical work
SnakeEyes
Mod Composer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2006, 01:27:41 PM »

Do you still need a composer for this project? And if so, can you send me a link where I can see your music examples?

Thanks,
Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2006, 11:45:29 AM »

*repeats questions asked by SnakeEyes*

What's happening with the project, War?

Hemlock
Approved Mod Maker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2006, 07:37:56 PM »

Again, sorry for the late response.

And I have actually gave up the idea to improve this cinematic, but this kinda did swap minds, and I might just be going to work with this old cinematic and touch the last things up I wanted to polish.

you can find the old cinematic here, there will be allot of changes, but ill try to keep this thread as active as possible to keep you guys noticed on whats happening, off course if someone is already intrested, you can drop by a post in here, and I will gladly reply on it ^_^.

Latest Cinematical work
SnakeEyes
Mod Composer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 11:13:06 PM »

I am interested. Alas, I don't have Warcraft 3 installed so I cannot see the map... is it possible to convert it to AVI or MPG format? Thanks a lot,

Fernando
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: