Music By Jason
November 17, 2017, 04:56:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Automatic registration has been disabled due to the prevalence of clever spambots. To register please email your preferred username to: david at melda dot com dot au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Properllerhead Reason?  (Read 8039 times)
UPC04539

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2006, 10:24:09 AM »

Hi, I'd like to know what you think about Properllerhead Reason software.  I kind of like the interface of it, it's easy to use and make changes on the notes if you make mistakes...  But it's the only software I've tried so far.  Good enough or I should use something else?  

I already used it to make a song, that I sold.  For my first experience I think it was good.  I'll post it on myspace soon.. I just have to get permission to post it from the company that bought it...but it will probably work, so when it's there you could pass and tell me what you think.

Thanks for reading/answering.

by the way question is open to Jason and everyone who could tell me their opinion on Reason. Tks
AlphonseCapone

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2006, 03:49:46 PM »

Reason is good.
I like to experiment on it. Im no professional yet, and I am sure there are many more better programs out there. But I would say Reason i sufficient... I do not know what it is sufficient for, but its sufficient Smiley. Are you gonna post the basic reason file as well as the song in mp3 format on myspace?

url=http://www.last.fm/user/AlphonseCapone/?chartstyle=WoWBurningCrusade] [/url]
UPC04539

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 10:09:02 AM »

I'm not gonna be able to put the rns file since I don't own the copyright anymore; sold.  Even if I had it I couldn't do it because this song was created especially for the game they are working on.  I don't even know if I'll be able to put the mp3 online...the guy is paranoid  :x  probably the last time I'll work with him.  It wasn't a great experience.
sacrenouille

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 06:44:26 AM »

I like reason for the rack system, to create & experiment with sounds & samples. But I don't like at all the integrated sequencer, that's why I use Pro Tools as a Master sequencer (& for audio), and use Reason as a plug in (in Rewire) to generate sounds.

alairauston

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 07:46:54 AM »

Each Synth and Effect should be available as a separate VST or AU plug-in.A new physical modeling synth! Realtime microphone input with Vocal FX Auto-tune, Voice to midi conversion, harmony & ect.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: