Music By Jason
September 23, 2017, 01:40:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Automatic registration has been disabled due to the prevalence of clever spambots. To register please email your preferred username to: david at melda dot com dot au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: World of Warcraft Soundtrack  (Read 5908 times)
Jason
Game and Film Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2006, 11:13:55 PM »

Hey - I was excited to discover that the WoW soundtrack is now available at Blizzard's online store:

http://shop.blizzard.com/section1/?user=Be%2BKxlEcQtrbE1AbcIZuyC/xGl8RM8Z2jEPBFKyU8Y0=

I don't know how long it has been available, so sorry if this is already old news!
Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 02:34:42 AM »

Awesome.

They finally got over their fears and did it?!

Excellent.

I will be checking this out presently.

Edit: Although, to be brutally honest, it's really about two years too late . . . there are many, many people who wanted to purchase a copy of the soundtrack back when World of WarCraft was first released, and, being denied this legal avenue went about acquiring copies of the soundtrack from any avenue that they could.

So while it's great to see Blizzard finally embracing this, I must say that they missed out on quite a bit of income from it.

I wonder if there are any plans for releasing soundtracks for the other prominent games, including The Burning Crusade soundtrack when the expansion is released?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: