Music By Jason
September 24, 2017, 09:52:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Automatic registration has been disabled due to the prevalence of clever spambots. To register please email your preferred username to: david at melda dot com dot au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone identify this music?  (Read 7713 times)
Holycaster

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2006, 04:28:46 PM »

Hey all,

I was just wondering if anyone can identify some of the music on this WoW video i found on Google Video. I really like some of the dramatic pieces but cant seem to even get names or anything on the songs, let alone trying to get somewhere that i can buy them.

I know some of the normal tunes in the video, like the first one being Rob Dougan, but its mainly the more intense dramatic ones throughout the video that i like the most.

The songs sound very WoW'ish to me, which is why i was hoping they would be Jasons (Great music by the way)  Cheesy

Here is the video by the way, its a pretty good video in general (At least i like it)... VIDEO

Thanks in advance,
Steven
Mod Composer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 06:30:34 AM »

Hmm...yeah some of that music does sound really good. Some parts sound very like Jason Hayes' music, but I don't directly recognise any of it. It's maybe a collection from various films/games that are in a similar style or something. Now I really want to know what it is! ^^

Edit- Oh wait, someone says in the comments that it's ""Furious Angels" off the Matrix Reloaded soundtrack". That sounds relatively likely, as I remember they had some of that kind of music in the matrix. I'll take a look for that.

www.freewebs.com/filezupload
(see www.freewebs.com/filezupload3 for my latest work, for the Moonlight Path project)
Holycaster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 08:03:23 AM »

Yea there is definately some Rob Dougan\Maxtrix music in there, but those others ones i cant place. I even did a Shazam on them, but that didnt tag anything either.  :cry:
Steven
Mod Composer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2006, 04:12:05 PM »

There are others? I thought it sounded like the choral/orchestral/drums stuff was all from one soundtrack, and then the Rob Dougan song was the other thing, but there could be more. It's difficult to say, the way they fade them in and out. I'd also have to see it more than once to get a good idea.

www.freewebs.com/filezupload
(see www.freewebs.com/filezupload3 for my latest work, for the Moonlight Path project)
Holycaster

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2006, 06:56:01 PM »

There is definately some songs in there that isnt Rob Dougan\The matrix, as far as i can see... I have the matrix soundtrack and i have not heard some of those
Markus
Approved Mod Maker

...the sun shall never shine again...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2006, 09:58:30 AM »

Well the second music used in the video is the
overly-used remake of the "Requiem for a Dream" Theme.
It's great but oh come on, it's in EVERY damn video and trailer
-__- .

Hmmn...the fifth music after the speaking demon encounter
sounds alot something like that of Hans Zimmer and Klaus
Badelt...DaVinci Code perchance?

Well, I don't know, sounds alot like the same composer
most of the time, but I might be wrong Smiley

Quite dull video, though, nothing anyone wouldn't have seen
before ;E. I myself am no fan of WoW, save the music of course
Smiley

"I am on my Path; on my Moonlight Path! Oh World, I'll dance on your Grave!"
Mail: weltanschlauung@gmail.com