Music By Jason
April 20, 2018, 12:30:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Automatic registration has been disabled due to the prevalence of clever spambots. To register please email your preferred username to: david at melda dot com dot au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tears of the North: Cataclysm *Avaronald*  (Read 13550 times)
Dark

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2006, 01:11:17 PM »

Hello,

I'm the projectleader of two Neverwinter Nights 2 Projekts. Eberron: The Legacy and Tears of the North: Cataclysm.

Cataclysm ist part two of a twoparter. Part one, Resurrection, was for NWN1 and was to small for own soundtracks.
But in NWN2 we wonna make a perfect persistent world. I allready rallied some people to speak various characters inside the gameworld - so the only thing that would make it perfect are some custom made music tracks exclusivly for our project.

Both projects are german and completly fanbased.
Shadowforged is the Moddingteam that creates both. Here are some links.
http://www.shadowforged.net (Team Website)
http://www.traenen-des-nordens.de (The portalsite for Resurrection (left) and cataclysm (right)).
http://forum.shadowforged.net (the Team forum where the projects have their parts).

So... well, hope thats enough for some statements.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 12:21:06 AM by Melda » Logged
Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 06:39:56 AM »

Oh!

I'm terribly sorry, I didn't actually see this thread, even though I'm supposed to be keeping up to date with it. Sorry about that. Sad

Check your PM, I've sent you a message. Smiley

Avaronald
Mod Composer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 07:24:43 AM »

If Melda gives his stamp of approval for this project, I volunteer to compose music for this mod. (And even if he doesn't, I can still compose if you like Tongue ).

I've read about Eberron and I'm a fan of Neverwinter Nights (although I haven't played the game much) and I already have some themes, that could suite the world. If you are interested in listening my earlier compositions, you can visit my Soundclick.com webpage or my SibeliusMusic.com webpage.
If you are interested in 'hiring' me to do music for the mod, I would like to hear more about this mod.

Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2006, 01:08:56 PM »

This project is too early in its development stages for me to give official approval, however it does sound like a promising project, with a composer already waiting at the door to work on it. I'm sure you'll be pleased with what Avaronald has to offer. =)

Best of luck guys, and be sure to keep us updated on your progress! Smiley

Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2006, 11:44:21 AM »

Just curious, have you written any music for this project, Avaronald?

Avaronald
Mod Composer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2006, 02:33:39 AM »

Quote from: "Melda"
Just curious, have you written any music for this project, Avaronald?

Actually I have! Check my Soundclick webpage if you want to hear. Smiley

Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 04:58:04 AM »

Excellent!

Which tracks? Smiley

Avaronald
Mod Composer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2006, 05:27:02 AM »

Quote from: "Melda"
Excellent!

Which tracks? Smiley

Suzail the Jewel of Cormyr

Dark

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2006, 07:25:11 AM »

Sadly we currently focus on another area then suzail (we had some problems, mostly toolset crashes with all content lost) - but it will be redone after some time.
Avaronald
Mod Composer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2007, 02:54:01 AM »

Now I've finished a third track for the mod. It's much more cheerful than the other music and it's meant for calm and more relaxed moments in the game: Lathander the Morning Lord. In Faerūn mythology Lathander is the God of Spring, Dawn, Birth, Renewal, Creativity, Youth, Vitality, Self-Perfection and Athletics, his domains are Good, Nobility, Protection, Renewal, Strength, and Sun. He requires his followers to be of Neutral to Good alignment.

Lathander favours those who dispel the undead and aid others. He blesses those who plant new life.

Many followers of Lathander work in various creative arts, such as music, painting, entertaining, and the creation of works of fine art. Lathander is also the god called upon to bless birth and fertility related ceremonies.

You can find the track in Soundclick.com webpage. I haven't add this or the other two tracks for the mod in Sibeliusmusic.com due sheer laziness  :wink:

(However, I've arranged this piece also for organ and it can be found in SibeliusMusic.com under the title of Andante Cantabile.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: