Music By Jason
November 17, 2017, 04:42:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Automatic registration has been disabled due to the prevalence of clever spambots. To register please email your preferred username to: david at melda dot com dot au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is everyone?  (Read 35354 times)
Eddie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2009, 04:24:04 PM »

EDDIE!! Nice, man! Yeah, myspace got out of control ... that place is insane.  I'm on Facebook if you want to join up there, otherwise we can connect here too.  Good to see you on here.  Hope to hear more of your stuff soon.

Yeah I haven't quite made the leap to facebook yet.  Will definitely look you up if and when I do.  'til then I look forward to talking with you around here!

Sylvos

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2009, 05:06:20 PM »

Looks like this board just had some kind of wake up call. Good to see more and more people turning up!  Grin
Mathazzar
Mod Composer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2009, 10:21:33 PM »

*watches forum yawn and stretch*

Well, that was a good nap. Time for some more action-packed adventures then, eh? Wink

The knowledge that you exist is a burden upon my soul..."
Eddie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2009, 10:30:52 PM »

*watches forum yawn and stretch*

Well, that was a good nap. Time for some more action-packed adventures then, eh? Wink

Hey Math, good to have you on board!

Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2009, 01:11:39 AM »

Melda,

You are such a great guy and moderator, and I'm not going to let you take responsibility for the stagnation on the forums. It's really my fault. I got so busy as audio director at Carbine Studios / NCsoft Orange County, in early production on a HUGE online game, and I didn't have any info to share because it's all so darn secret in the game industry. That, and having to put my personal album project on indefinite hold made me a little embarrassed to show my face around these parts Smiley

I'm touched that some of you have stuck around through thick and thin, and I want to let you know that I greatly, greatly appreciate it! It means the world to me. And I'm going to stick around too- even when I can't talk in detail about my game project or other top secret things, I still want to reconnect with everyone here and just touch base on whatever's going on.

So thanks to everyone here, and please accept my sincere apologies for the long absence.

Melda, thank you for inspiring me to keep the forums Smiley

Thank you for the kind words. Smiley But I have to claim responsibility for the death of the Music for Mods programme, since that was my baby and I neglected it. I had a bit of a falling out with the modding community, in various ways, and ran out of time to help out around here beyond keeping the spambots at bay.

It's extremely heartening to see how many people have been so quick to return to the place!

I look forwarding for us to make this place a beacon for musical discussion. Smiley

AltaSilvaPuer

The Town Fool

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2009, 07:43:16 AM »

As I babbled in the other thread, I think we were mostly circling the forums even in their stagnation.  I don't think any of us could truly bring ourselves to stop checking, even though none of us could find anything to post.  All it takes is a few shiny objects and our curiosity's hooked, again.  We're composers; what do you expect?  Wink

-asp

"Inspiration may be a form of super-consciousness,
or perhaps of subconsciousness—I wouldn't know.
But I am sure it is the antithesis of self-consciousness."
- Aaron Copland
LasciateOgneSperanza
Mod Composer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2009, 09:48:42 AM »

Well, I was away for a bit - got busy with other projects, y'know.
But I'm back! Somewhat! In an unknown capacity! Smiley
Vincent

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2009, 12:54:49 PM »

Well count me in , if you need some website programming skills/graphic skills I will gladly serve the community. Smiley

How are you Jason ..... long time... since we last spoke to each other ?
Steven
Mod Composer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2009, 03:37:51 PM »

Ah awesome, it's good to see some people around in this thread! It would be really nice to see this community in full flow again - it was the place I was first introduced to composing for mods.

And good to hear from you Jason - I'd tried contacting you over Myspace but didn't get any luck with that. I really look forward to hearing your latest work when it's all done and released! You're definitely in my top composers list, if not my biggest musical inspiration along with Nobuo Uematsu.

www.freewebs.com/filezupload
(see www.freewebs.com/filezupload3 for my latest work, for the Moonlight Path project)
Sylvos

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2009, 05:03:46 AM »

I'd tried contacting you over Myspace but didn't get any luck with that.

haha, I tried the same on Facebook. I reckon Jason gets tons of such things everyday so perhaps he has no choice but ignore them.
At least we have him hear!
Markus
Approved Mod Maker

...the sun shall never shine again...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2009, 06:28:08 AM »

Truly so!
But I reckon there is a time when Jason finally gets himself here again with us to share thoughts and
bring us new music samples and what not.

"I am on my Path; on my Moonlight Path! Oh World, I'll dance on your Grave!"
Mail: weltanschlauung@gmail.com
MSN: icarasacht@hotmail.com
Business: Game modding & Development
Sylvos

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2011, 02:58:59 PM »

About time I bumped this thread up. I don't think there is much to explain as the thread title says it all. I hope some announcement is made by Jason soon. Those Carbine guys have been working on, whatever it is that they are working on, for far too long now. Shame that WikiLeaks is only interested in political stuff really.

I visit Carbine's website every now and then and I must say the artworks they have posted on their website are absolutely fantastic. Can't wait to see what Jason has come up with for that concept (beyond those short promotional clips they have posted, of course).
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: