Music By Jason
October 23, 2018, 06:06:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Automatic registration has been disabled due to the prevalence of clever spambots. To register please email your preferred username to: david at melda dot com dot au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Burning Crusade - Battle of Mount Hyjal  (Read 9694 times)
gotri

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2008, 06:09:54 AM »

Hi!

This is my first post in this forum(at last I could sign up  Grin) and I have one question. I would like to know the lyrics to "Battle of Mount Hyjal" by Russell Brower, Derek Duke and Matt Uelmen from World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade. Does anybody have them? If so - please post here, because I just love this piece and I couldn't live without knowing the lyrics. It would be also nice if someone posted a translation Wink

Peace!
TM119

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 01:24:51 PM »

the prerequistite to knowing such lyrics...

would be gettign into hyjal ;_;

not me! I'm a PVPer, the best I hear is orc grunts and tuarens smashing me with MS. URRAUGH! I don't even get game over music.
ostone

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 05:34:55 PM »

The song, for those who MPQ extract is CT_HyjalExtWalk9Uni and Jason is credited as a composer in the ID3.

These lyrics are almost certainly an excerpt from some of the Warcraft III cinematic lyrics, so I'd think this is the right forum for asking.  There seems to have been an old thread purge at some point, but I'd still very much like to know the complete lyrics to the cinematic suite.

his could be your ad... think hard, have you lost an ad recently?
gotri

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 02:52:12 AM »

Good to know somebody else still reads this forum Cheesy

Thank you for trying to help, but that's not completely what I'm asking for. I meant the version from Burning Crusade OST cd.

CLICK!

Here it is (:

I would love it if somebody could post lyrics of the moment from 1:40.

I just love this piece - it's one of the most incredible I've ever heard.

Ostone, once again thank you for your good intentions Wink
alairauston

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 07:14:31 AM »

The Battle of Mount Hyjal is one of the most well-guarded events of this timeline.  I recently sensed a minute ripple in time emanating from the events surrounding the Battle of Mount Hyjal. Someone or something is attempting to change this timeline.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: