Music By Jason
June 22, 2018, 06:56:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Automatic registration has been disabled due to the prevalence of clever spambots. To register please email your preferred username to: david at melda dot com dot au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jason Hayes interviewed on a podcast!  (Read 8099 times)
Abilifys

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2008, 09:11:01 PM »

I dont know why I did not notice the forums here earlyer but thought it would be good to post a few links to an iterview I had with Jayson Hayes on the WoW Podcast.

I am not with the podcast anymore due to I as well as the other hosts would like to go further and are starting out own thing but the interview was great and I enjoyed it very very much!
You can find it on the WoW Podcasts site as well as links there for iTunes and Zune and Mp3 Downloads. It is Episode 76.

Site link: www.wowpodcast.com
Link to interview episode 76: http://www.wowpodcast.com/mambots/content/mgmediabot/player.php?file=http://brokeneggs.cachefly.net/bf2podcast/wowpodcast/wow-podcast-jun-15-2008-episode-76-enhanced-flv/wow-podcast-jun-15-2008-episode-76-enhanced.flv

Look forward to more with Jason Hayes in the near future with new projects I have in the works!

Rusty Sessions aka Abilifys and Amaras from Drenden (A)
Sylvos

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 01:20:08 PM »

Good stuff pal, good stuff.
Hope that "near future" comes sooner!
Abilifys

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 07:42:31 PM »

Thank you very much. Cheesy  Yeah it will be soon, I just want to start right off on day one with everything in place and put out a good quality show from the start Cheesy

I am glad you liked the interview. I was very fortunate to get a great musical genius like Jayson Hayes interviewed!
alairauston

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 06:59:00 AM »

Its really good stuff.I had  missed this interview.Its really great that you provide link to watch interview.The quality of this interview is really very nice.The sound quality is also great.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: