Music By Jason
February 24, 2018, 01:51:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Automatic registration has been disabled due to the prevalence of clever spambots. To register please email your preferred username to: david at melda dot com dot au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How Are We Going to Obtain Our Copy of Your New Album Jason?  (Read 6956 times)
Sylvos

View Profile
« on: January 07, 2005, 12:59:26 PM »

Cool down folks. The album is not even released. But it's never late to learn about this.

So, we all know that Jason is working on this mysterious new album of original music which is ought to come at some point. Whatever it is going to be like, I'm already sold. When was the last time that JH failed to deliver?

*Checks his book*

Oh right. Never!

So, how are we gonna get this thing? CD, digital download? I hope it's not restricted to US as some items seem to be these days. I'm not exactly looking for some eBay adventure...!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 06:27:29 PM by Sylvos » Logged
Jason
Game and Film Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2005, 01:23:20 AM »

Don't worry, Sylvos! The CDs will be available through a variety of methods, including directly from this web site. There are even plans for digital distribution, so individual tracks or the whole album can be purchased and downloaded online- very similar to the way Apple's ITunes music store works.

I hope this alleviates your concerns Smiley
Lavarinth

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2005, 03:28:45 PM »

Quote from: "Jason"
Don't worry, Sylvos! The CDs will be available through a variety of methods, including directly from this web site. There are even plans for digital distribution, so individual tracks or the whole album can be purchased and downloaded online- very similar to the way Apple's ITunes music store works.

I hope this alleviates your concerns Smiley

I'm sure he'd let some of his greater fans get a few sneak peaks.. Haha, just kidding.

- Jason "Lavarinth" Truxal
Administrator of SAVAGE (Star Alliance Voice Acting Guild)
http://savage.samods.org
Eric
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2005, 01:36:38 AM »

I hope this new album is going to be available in Asia as well, or specifically in Singapore.

Till then, fans here will wait for your plan. Thanks. Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: