Music By Jason
November 17, 2017, 04:41:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Automatic registration has been disabled due to the prevalence of clever spambots. To register please email your preferred username to: david at melda dot com dot au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter  (Read 7951 times)
Jason
Game and Film Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2009, 11:36:56 PM »

Hi Smiley I set up a Twitter account @jasonchayes. Don't know yet how often I'll be updating it but I thought it would be fun to play around with! Does anyone here use Twitter?
Eddie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 09:15:26 AM »

damn you're gonna make me finally sign up Sad

Sylvos

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 04:06:25 PM »

At least some updates are happening there. Cool! Cheesy
Eddie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 09:36:34 AM »

Twitter is now very popular social networking system ,,,,,,,,,,,,
Twitter is a website, owned and operated by Twitter Inc., which offers a social networking and microblogging service, enabling its users to send and read other users' messages called tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 characters displayed on the user's profile page. Tweets are publicly visible by default, however senders can restrict message delivery to their friends list. Users may subscribe to other author tweets—this is known as following and subscribers are known as followers. As of late 2009, users can follow lists of authors instead of just following individual authors

فيديو

Thought provoking.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: