Music By Jason
September 24, 2017, 09:59:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Automatic registration has been disabled due to the prevalence of clever spambots. To register please email your preferred username to: david at melda dot com dot au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Audio Director Jason Hayes visits Hollywood on July 23rd  (Read 5597 times)
Eddie

View Profile WWW
« on: July 20, 2009, 09:50:35 PM »

http://www.mi.edu/news/how-to-get-your-music-into-video-games-panel-discussion

just got this update today on facebook from carbine studios.  Don't know if it was already posted here somewhere...

"Want to get your music into the multi-million dollar video game industry? On Thursday July 23 at 12pm the MI Student Council presents a special panel discussion featuring Paul Lipson (President of Game Audio Network Guild), Victor Rodriguez (Audio Director from THQ) and Jason Hayes (Audio Director, NC Soft and composer for World of Warcraft) and more panelists to be announced. This event is open to all MI students be there!"

wish I could be there.  I hope someone tapes it and puts it up on youtube Smiley

Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 01:42:41 AM »

Hey, thanks for posting this. Cheesy

dannthr

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 05:29:22 AM »

Cool, but no offense to these panelists, since I have a lot of respect for them all, but they haven't known what it's like to be at the bottom for quite some time.  The game industry isn't even the same industry as when these guys started out.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: