Music By Jason
September 24, 2017, 10:01:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Automatic registration has been disabled due to the prevalence of clever spambots. To register please email your preferred username to: david at melda dot com dot au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey I'm Aaron  (Read 7543 times)
AaronTassle

- Aaron

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2010, 09:44:05 AM »

What's up everyone? My name is Aaron. I'm from Portland. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section.

- Aaron
Eddie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 10:36:54 PM »

o hai lol

Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 07:00:09 AM »

Welcome to the site. Smiley

Sylvos

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 12:54:26 PM »

Not meant to be rude or anything to our new members and I really hope I'm wrong here but the structure and pattern of all the last four introduction-like threads on this forum seem to be the identical... What are the chances that four different people post the exact same message for introduction? Assuming I'm right here (which again I hope I'm not) something needs to get tighten up even further, it seems.
Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2010, 03:49:37 PM »

Yeah, that's a good point.

I think I might send all new registrations a private message that they have to reply to within a week or so before I delete them as a precaution. I block most of the spambot registrations, but a lot still slip through.

Aaron, please send a response confirming you've read this. I'll send you a personal message as well, to make sure you definitely get a chance to have read this.

Eddie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2010, 04:30:42 PM »

hey i didnt even notice!  definitely not a good sign.  i dont see the point though.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: