Music By Jason
November 17, 2017, 04:42:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Automatic registration has been disabled due to the prevalence of clever spambots. To register please email your preferred username to: david at melda dot com dot au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jason will make his comeback with the Cataclysm?  (Read 9977 times)
Minathill

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2010, 06:36:59 AM »

I just found this while I was surffing the Internet, but I cannot find it out on Musicbyjason.com

any idea about it? It will be a big news if it is proven to be true.
Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 06:40:49 AM »

Wow, that's definitely news, if true.

I haven't seen anything on the website regarding this.

Where abouts did you locate that?

This may be something Jason will need to weigh in on here in order to clarify or deny the validity of it.

Thank you for posting this. Smiley

Eddie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 11:21:01 AM »

LOL I think Jason has a slightly better command of the English language... 

The work he is doing at Carbine wont be finished til long after the release of CATA, so yeah...

Just, too many problems to list...

dannthr

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 05:29:49 AM »

Hahahah, awesome.

I think that's the same guy that is trying to get me to send him my bank account number so he can include me on his scheme to embezzle RICH AFGHANI MONEYS!

Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 11:18:36 PM »

Is he a Nigerian prince? Because I will be very disappointed if the Prince doesn't trust me enough to look after his fortune by myself.

Sylvos

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2010, 04:01:08 PM »

I have been reading that many of those who left Blizzard around the time WoW was shipped returned to the company a few years later. Jason may join them too at some point, who knows? I'd actually welcome that. Not meant to disrespect Carbine but not only have these guys failed to bring their project at least to announcement-level after all these years (how many years has it been, 5?), but thanks to them Jason Hayes has almost disappeared from the face of the earth. I don't even want to begin to think just how certain World of WarCraft music would have sounded like had they been scored by Jason, or StarCraft II's Protoss faction theme music, or Diablo III's cinematic videos...
Isenhart

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2010, 01:47:38 PM »

Is this true? Because if it is, it's great news! But I think Cataclysm will be released this year, insn't it a bit late? I hope Jason confirms it here if it's true.
Eddie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 06:16:36 PM »

confirmed false.

Isenhart

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2010, 10:55:36 PM »

Cry
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: