Music By Jason
November 17, 2017, 05:00:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Automatic registration has been disabled due to the prevalence of clever spambots. To register please email your preferred username to: david at melda dot com dot au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Winners of the Short Story Contest are in!  (Read 9694 times)

View Profile WWW
« on: March 11, 2005, 08:51:08 PM »

Hello! We are happy to finally announce the winners of the short story contest for Jason's new concept album. Go to the album page and look at the list of our terrific winning stories.

Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2005, 09:50:15 PM »

Quote from: "Moderator"
Hello! We are happy to finally announce the winners of the short story contest for Jason's new concept album.

All of that and I still dont get it.
SnakeEyes
Mod Composer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2005, 11:11:58 PM »

Hey Jason,

I know you are busy, but could you post an update on how your short-story CD is going? I am dying of curiosity...  and thirsty for news!

Please be a good chap and give us a few words on what you are doing... I can't wait to get my hands on your new music...

*must... wait...*
kest2703

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2006, 03:49:50 PM »

hi, im new so ill give a hort introduction first.

im a 15 year old from germany, im a eagle scout, a level 53 tank on a german server (wow) and i enjoy writing peotry and listening to the music i find here. oh, i write short stories, and VERY short scripts.

well, ive been browsing and browsing, but i just cant find the stories for the contest! the winner and the iv's have been posted, but where are the stories?

well, ill keep this post in mind.

thanks a lot.

Kest
Alexander
Mosaic Competition Winner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2006, 01:27:29 AM »

The stories are kept from the public eye until Jason's album is complete and then I think there will be a web page dedicated to them. I Think copyright issues emerge if they are publicly available before the 'mosaic' album.  So, just hang on for a while longer! Smiley
SnakeEyes
Mod Composer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2006, 10:46:35 AM »

Actually, the stories are not there anymore Sad

I remember clearly reading all stories... did I really do that or forget to take my medicine? I am serious... please someone tell me if at some point we were able to read the stories as I can even remember a few of them! Plz tell me I didn't go insase (finally).

+++++++ Edit Snap ++++++
The stories are here:

http://www.musicbyjason.com/album.html

Just click on the link, and for every winner there is a link for the stories.
Alexander
Mosaic Competition Winner

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2006, 04:37:43 PM »

The links lead to interviews with the writers. The stories aren't available.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: