Music By Jason
December 05, 2019, 05:31:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Automatic registration has been disabled due to the prevalence of clever spambots. To register please email your preferred username to: david at melda dot com dot au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How Did You Guys Find Jason's Website?  (Read 50021 times)
Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2005, 01:27:55 AM »

Whoa, this is news to me!

I mean, appart from the definite confirmation that he is a guy (I guess we assumed female because it's one of those gender neutral names, and also because he wrote all of the night elven music for WarCraft III -- a very female-oriented race), the fact that he has left Blizzard, too!

Hmm . . . any news about Glenn Stafford or Derek Duke?

Stafford was lead audio from the days of WarCraft II, when he started writing music for them . . . and Derek Duke's been on since StarCraft (hey, Derek is the Zerg/Undead music guy, right? Or am I mistaken?).

And Victor Crews seems to be audio-only, except they pulled him out to write the in-game orc music in The Frozen Throne, which I enjoy much more than the Reign of Chaos in-game orc tracks. (Maybe it's also because The Frozen Throne boasted 'one composer per race', which I like the idea of?)

Arkthus

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2005, 08:24:17 AM »

I found the site with a google search, while talking about song lyrics on the World of Warcraft French forum !
Strex

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2005, 11:22:57 AM »

Pretty interesting! Dear Tom Servo, you must now Tracy personnaly, is that correct?
Strex

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2005, 11:28:11 AM »

ahhh....KNOW....darn that "k" letter Smiley
Avaronald
Mod Composer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2005, 01:09:16 PM »

I found this site through Melda's website.

Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2005, 09:11:34 PM »

Woo! Free advertising!

Tom Servo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2005, 10:00:43 PM »

Hi Strex ... yeah, I got to know a lot of the audio people (Glenn, Derek, Victor, Tracy) along with Jason when I did some contract work for WarCraft III, Frozen Throne, and WoW.  I could give you an update on all these guys, but I guess I should run it by Jason to see what protocal is.  

- tom servo

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." -Aldous Huxley
---------------------------
www.jeffkurtenacker.com
Melda
Mod Composer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2005, 10:41:16 PM »

That'd be great, if you're allowed to.

Tracy's night elven music was the first music of WarCraft III that I was brainwashed with (the WarCraft III beta had only the Awakening track playing in the background, and I always chose the elves, because they're elves ).

jerico

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2005, 08:31:53 PM »

Friend of mine gave me a link to one of her friend's composing site...who, in turn, had a link to this site.  Cheesy  Sort of round-about, but it works.
DarkOMEN

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2005, 06:01:35 PM »

I wandered over from www.samods.org via Melda's Arcane Sanctum biz.
blank

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2005, 09:38:44 AM »

I was tipped off by my good friend Funkmaister that there was this really great forum on the site of a guy called Jason...

So I checked it out and now I'm an addict to this place of magic and musical talent, so to put it :wink:
APPOCALYYPS3

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2006, 06:29:03 AM »

www.wikipedia.com read the article about WoW, and found Jason Hayes
Jason Hayes is a video game music composer, born in New Orleans, Louisiana. He is known for his music in the popular games StarCraft, Diablo 2, Warcraft 3, and World of Warcraft.
By wikipedia, in the bottom of the article there's his web-site Cheesy

ROM ROMANIA!!!! and i have a lot of grammar problems (i'm only 15 yrs old Cheesy) I hope you understand what i'm writing Cheesy.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: